Large Company Capability & Technology, Small Business Customer Service.
Since first opening our doors in 1998 we have delivered thousands of successful projects and built a reputation as Queensland’s most reliable, experienced and friendly Abrasive Blasting and Protective Coating Specialists.
Our large state of the art facility along with our highly trained, qualified and dedicated team allow us to meet the needs of a wide-range of clients. We listen carefully to understand the finest details of your project then offer expert guidance, recommendations and fair upfront quotes so you can choose the solution that best fits your needs and budget.
We have the skills, qualifications and technology to meet the needs of the largest government, mining and industrial projects. Yet still love restoring and preserving cars, boats, furniture and family heirlooms for our loyal private clients.
Since our opening, we have remained pioneers within the industry and continue to invest heavily in recruitment, training, technology, safety and environmental friendly practices.
We believe that clear communication and a commitment to delivering the highest level of workmanship and customer focused results is key to the ongoing strength of our business. We not only guarantee the quality of our work but also provide personalised advice on protecting your assets after our work is complete.
Why Choose Bundaberg Sandblasting:
- Clear, responsive customer communication from start to finish
- Strict adherence to deadlines and customer requirements
- In-house NACE 2 Certified Coating Inspector
- Cutting edge, well maintained technology and equipment, and the most diverse range of blasting options available from one company
- Strict quality assurance guarantee with all projects
- Highly trained and experienced team
- Owner operator onsite and contactable at all times
- Committed to the protection and preservation of the Environment with strict Environmental Planning policies in place
- Expert corrosion consultant and preventative maintenance programs available
- Staff at all levels adhere to our company Health and Safety Program as well as relevant safety acts, regulations and advisory standards
- Bronze members of the Australian Corrosion Association
- We conduct all testing to Australian Standards AS2312 and follow specific coating requirements for all types of Wet Spray Painting
- We supply test certificates in compliance with AS3894.10, AS3894.11 and AS3894.12.
- All our testing equipment is annually certified and regularly calibrated to AS3894.3.
- We use latest technology equipment and provide testing for surface profile, ambient conditions, wet film thickness, dry film thickness and adhesion testing to those relevant Australian Standards.